Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and Document Delivery refers to obtaining a document (a book, an article or some other material) from other libraries at the request of a patron when he/she cannot find it at our own library. Please pay attention to the following if you wish to use this service:
- Thanks to subsidies of the university, there is no charge for this service in most cases. However, a fee has to be charged for some expensive documents, such as documents concerning patents, standards and dissertations. Rate for this charge is case-based.
- Contact library for ILL:
- Online application
- Send your request to: email@example.com
- Contact persons at the library are: Xin Chen.
- Telephone and Office Hours: +86-755-88010819; Monday to Friday: 8:30-12:00, 14:00-17:30.
- Patrons shall follow the relevant regulations and rules regarding intellectual properties when using the obtained documents and these documents shall only be used for personal academic purposes.