Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and Document Delivery refers to obtaining a document (a book, an article or some other material) from other libraries at the request of a patron when he/she cannot find it at our own library. Please pay attention to the following if you wish to use this service:
- Thanks to subsidies of the university, there is no charge for this service in most cases. However, a fee has to be charged for some expensive documents, such as documents concerning patents, standards and dissertations. Rate for this charge is case-based.
- Contact library for ILL:
- Online application
- Send your request to: email@example.com
- Contact persons at the library are: Wenyi Song and Xin Chen. Telephone and Office Hours: +86-755-88010819; Monday to Friday: 8:30-12:00, 14:00-17:30
- Patrons shall follow the relevant regulations and rules regarding intellectual properties when using the obtained documents and these documents shall only be used for personal academic purposes.
- Patrons do not need to apply for ILL when a book is held by University Town Library of Shenzhen. You can request the item online at their website. Any book request submitted before Wednesday shall arrive and can be picked up at the Service Desk on Thursday after 12:00pm.