- Does the library provide printing and photocopying service?
There are self-printing/photocopying/scanning machines located on 2nd and 3rd floor of the library. Patrons can swipe U-Cards for self-printing/photocopying/scanning.
- Do I need to notify the library when I change my contact information?
Yes, patrons can change their personal contact information via the library website - My Library - Personal Setting.
It is always wise to provide updated contact information because: (1) The library will send alert messages to patrons when the due date is approaching for a checked-out item, a reserved item or a recommended book; (2) The library will send information concerning change of resources and services.
- What are the opening hours of the library?
Opening hours: 8:00-22:00, Monday to Sunday. Opening hours for national holidays and summer/winter vacations will be announced separately.
Please refer to Functional Areas and Service Hours for opening hours of services.
- How do I get information of the library’s new resources and services?
Please visit "News" on the library homepage for detail.
- How do I know whether my paper is included in SCI/EI/ISTP?
You can search for the paper in ISI Web of Science, Engineering Index, which can be found in “Databases” on the library website. The library provides scholarly output reporting to help faculty and students search paper inclusion and citation using authoritative tools and issue report. Please refer to “Scholarly Output Reporting ” under “Service”.
- I found an article in Web of Science, which provides “full-text” as a link, but when I click on the link, it only shows abstract instead of full-text.Why?
Web of Science is an abstract database, not a full-text database. Even if it provides “full-text” as a link, it is linked to other full-text databases. You can download full-text articles from Web of Science only when the library have purchased the linked full-text databases. You are not able to access full-text articles on Web of Science if the linked databases only provide abstracts.