- Database Introduction
Conference proceedings depict the leading edge of research — revealing emerging trends and new ideas before they appear in journals.The Conference Proceedings Citation Index, a Web of Science™ Core Collection database, lets you use cited reference searching to see the full impact of conferences and other professional meetings. You can track the influence of papers, authors, and conference series. And you can see how conferences influence all aspects of your research.
There are two editions for CPCI:
– Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S)
– Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.