- Database Introduction
RSC Gold is a fulltext database published by Royal Society of Chemistry with subjects covering as chemistry and chemical engineering, materials science and technology, energy and environmental science, medicine and pharmaceutical science and so on. Now it includes 41 fulltext journal and its archives, 2 magazines, 5 literature alerting services and a series of Ebooks.According to 2015 Journal Citation Report, the average of its impact factor rises to 6.17. 3 titles ranks top of its catalogue and half of these titles has been rated as top 1/4 in their classification. ChemComm is the top 3 most cited journals of multidisciplinary of chemistry journal in the list. It includes over 42k papers published in 2015 which is the largest database with high quality chemistry papers today.
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.