- Database Introduction
Osiris has information on listed, and major unlisted/delisted, companies around the world. The information is very detailed and includes a lot more than financial reports. Different templates are used to show accounts in the correct formats for their company type and location. Worldwide - approaching 80,000 companies.
Oriana contains comprehensive information on companies across the Asia-Pacific region. You can use it to research individual companies and find companies with specific profiles and analyse them.
Zephyr is the most comprehensive database of deal information - and it's updated hourly. Zephyr is one of a range of solutions we offer for corporate finance research. Zephyr contains information on M&A, IPO, private equity and venture capital deals.
EIU CountryData is an extremely comprehensive database of economic indicators. Rigorously researched by economists at the Economist Intelligence Unit, it's the definitive product for economic research. Access this dataset via BvD's platform for full manipulation and analysis options.
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to unauthorized users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.