- Database Introduction
Moody's Analytics BankFocus is the definitive solution for analyzing banks. It's a new approach to global banking data, combining renowned content from Bureau van Dijk and Moody's Investors Service, with expertise from Moody's Analytics.
The result is a comprehensive banking database that you can use to identify, analyze and monitor banks and other financial institutions.
BankFocus offers you a range of access and analysis options including a contemporary interface and integrated workflow solutions.
BankFocus offers detailed, standardized reports and ratios for over 44,000 banks across the globe. For these banks, you can access:
l standardized data for detailed like-for-like analysis
l 'as reported' data
l links to source filings, to see how data points are derived
l The global standard format - 57 line items and 38 key ratios
l The global detailed format - over 650 line items - our flagship report for comparing banks globally
l More than 60 “as published” national formats, extending to over 3,000 line items
l IFRS/GAAP and Islamic bank templates
BankFocus is supported by a highly knowledgeable bank analysis team, so its templates are regularly updated to reflect the latest accounting and regulatory disclosures, including:
l Basel III CET1
l Transitional vs fully loaded regulatory capital ratios
l Total loss absorbing capacity
l Minimum requirement for own funds and eligible capital
l Net stable funding
l Holdco double leverage
l Market risk, e.g. stress VaR, interest rate risk, FX risk
l Derivative netting and collateral
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to unauthorized users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.