- Database Introduction
BvD-ORBIS Bank Focus
Orbis Bank Focus is a new database of banks worldwide. The information is sourced by Bureau van Dijk from a combination of annual reports, information providers and regulatory sources.
Orbis Bank Focus currently contains detailed information on 42,000 institutions with financials (30,000 US [Banks & Credit Unions] and 12,000 Non-US).
It provides ‘as reported’ financial items available both in English and local languages, local GAAP and IFRS formats whenever available. For example, the ‘as reported’ format for US banks includes more than 3,000 line items. It also covers new types of financial institutions such as US Credit Unions and integrates new data sets such as credit default swaps from Markit (CDS).
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to unauthorized users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.