- Database Introduction
World Scientific is the exclusive distributor for The National Academies Press (based in Washington, D.C.) in Asia-Pacific (except Japan, New Zealand and Australia). It publishes about 600 new titles a year and 130 journals in various fields. Many of its books are recommended texts adopted by renowned institutions such as Harvard University, California Institute of Technology, Stanford University and Princeton University.
World Scientific broke new ground in 1991 when it signed a memorandum of agreement with the Nobel Foundation to publish the entire series of Nobel Lectures in all subjects - physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, economic sciences and literature. The company had published and distributed the Nobel Lectures series (1901-2005) worldwide, making accessible the scientific, literary and humanitarian achievements of numerous Nobel laureates to a wide audience. Recently World Scientific signed a new memorandum of agreement with Nobel Media (Nobel Foundation) to publish the latest series from 2006 to 2010!
Trial content：Books published before 2010;Since 2000 issue of the journal content.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.