- Database Introduction
The China Data Online (http://chinadataonline.org) is the primary data source for China studies.
It includes (1) China Statistical Databases; (2) China Census Databases; and (3) China Spatial Data Service (China Geo-Explorer). It provides easy access to the various statistical yearbooks published by the National Bureau of Statistics of China, comprehensive statistics, and Census data of economy and population at national, provincial, city, county, and even township levels.
CHINA STATISTICAL DATABASES provide comprehensive and updated information on China's economic development at national, provincial, city, county, and industrial levels, which include the following databases: (1) Monthly Statistics - provides the monthly macroeconomic statistics at national, provincial and city levels from 1998 to current; (2) National Statistics - provides statistical data of China from 1949 to current; (3) Provincial Statistics -provides the statistical data of all provinces from 1949 to current; (4) City Statistics - provides yearly statistics of prefecture and county level cities from 1996; (5) County Statistics - provides the yearly county statistics from 1997; (6) Industrial Statistics - provides monthly and yearly statistics by industries from 1999; (7) Statistics on Map; and (8) Statistical Datasheets.
CHINA SPATIAL DATA SERVICE (China Geo-Explorer) provides easy access to many time-saving, easy-to-use, and pre-formatted summary, comparison and rank reports and maps, and allows users to quickly retrieve information for any area of Mainland China, which includes: Unlimited access to demographic and business data, maps and reports for Mainland China at various administrative levels; Efficient data integration for spatial and non-spatial data (custom radii, administrative units, spatial boundaries); Quick and accurate location analysis and spatial assessment; Identify spatial patterns and trends; Generate time-saving, easy-to-use, and customized reports; Dynamic charts, tables and maps; Export to PDF, Excel, Word, or Shape files. For an online demonstration, please visit http://chinadataonline.org.
CHINA CENSUS DATABASES provide a unique data collection of various Census data at province, city, county and township levels of Mainland China, which include: (1) Industrial Census Data; (2) Basic Unit Census Data; (3) Economic Census Data; (4) Agricultural Census Data; and (5) Population Census and Survey Data.
- Responsible Librarian
- Lutao Zhou（+86-755-88010816，email@example.com）
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.