- Database Introduction
AIMS publishes 20 peer-reviewed high-quality journals in mathematical sciences.
1. Big Data and Information Analytics
2. Inverse Problems and Imaging
3. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series A (DCDS-A)
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B (DCDS-B)
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series S (DCDS-S)
4. Kinetic and Related Models
5. Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis
- Responsible Librarian
- Rui Gong (+86-755-88010364,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.