- Database Introduction
The ASCE Library provides online access to a high-quality collection of civil engineering content. It contains articles and chapters from
36 transaction journals and 1 suspended journal
Nearly 450 volumes of conference proceedings
Civil Engineering Magazine archives from 2005 to 2016
450+ e-Books and Standards (online version currently not available for users in China)
- Responsible Librarian
- Lutao Zhou（+86-755-88010816，email@example.com）
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.