- Database Introduction
The Aerospace and Automotive Technology Database contains resources related to the aerospace and automotive industries, a technical database of four types of literature which includes reports, standards, journals, and patents. It provides the world's latest development situation as well as completed technology information.
Providing technical reports since 1994 to the present, which are the latest developments and technical innovations in the field of automotive engineering, and technical reports written by experts and peer review, involving automotive, aerospace and commercial vehicle areas.
(J-Reports), Aerospace Standard (AS) and Aerospace Materials Specification (AMS), has been a leading provider of aerospace standards and is always the forefront on ground vehicle (GV) technical information and engineering standards.
Providing the domestic aerospace, automotive and other related periodical literature, linked to the Chinese science and technology journal database.
Provides the domestic aerospace, automotive and other related patent literature.
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.