- Database Introduction
Founded in 1880 as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ASME is the premier professional membership organization for more than 127,000 mechanical engineers and associated members worldwide. ASME also conducts one of the world's largest technical publishing operations in the world, offering thousands of titles including some of the profession's most prestigious journals, conference proceedings, and ASME Press books.
The ASME Digital Collection, previously known as The ASME Digital Library, is ASME’s repository of current and archival literature featuring:
- ASME's Transaction Journals from 1960 to the present.
- ASME's Conference Proceedings from 2002 to the present.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.