- Database Introduction
Global scientific research project database of HiResearch (hereinafter referred to as HiResearch) is a large-scale information database about scientific research constructed and developed by scientific and technological cooperation agreement between Research Center of Information Resources of Wuhan University and Jiangsu Zhongyang Data Technology Co., Ltd., and collaborative innovation center of jointly promoting China's memory and digital preservation.
HiResearch covers three sectors: scientific research project, research subject application, enterprise demands.HiResearch, which has comprehensive resources with global perspective, at present, gathers 8 millions of scientific research project data funded from more than 20 countries and regions with developed science and technology in the world, which can be dated back to 1950s, covering all-subject areas, and has many main-stream languages and is scientific research project database with the widest coverage and the largest data scale. HiResearch make real-time and dynamic update to ensure that the latest scientific research project data is always available.
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- Wei Wang (+86-755-88010811,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.