- Database Introduction
Britannica Academic is an academic edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica. It provides fast, reliable and convenient access to high quality content whether it’s a comprehensive answer or just a quick and clear overview of a topic, event,fact, place or person.
- Responsible Librarian
- Min Sun (+86-755-88010814,email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.