- Database Introduction
Building on a tradition of editorial excellence, The JAMA Network brings JAMA together with the eleven JAMA specialty journals to offer enhanced access to the research, reviews, and perspectives shaping the future of medicine. Through a variety of innovative tools, The JAMA Network provides the insights that matter most to medical research and practice.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.