- Database Introduction
AIAA is the Leading Aerospace Publisher. AIAA has earned an international reputation as the preeminent publisher of cutting-edge aerospace journals and books, and as the leading source of aerospace industry archives, dating back to the early 1900s. AIAA's journals are the best resource for students and professionals who want to stay current on the latest aerospace research and development. Each submission is peer-reviewed by experts in the field to ensure content is accurate and of high quality. Every year, AIAA publishes approximately 5,000 papers from AIAA’s Forums and supported conferences. Covering every aspect of aerospace, they represent the most important — and most complete — source of recent research results and innovative thinking in everything from engineering and science to policy and standards. A complete archive, researchers have access to historical first papers published by AIAA in 1963 through current year.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.