- Database Introduction
The American Physiological Society publishes highly regarded, peer-reviewed journals covering the entire spectrum of physiology, from the cellular and molecular to the organ and system level. APS is dedicated to the advancement of physiological research, and its journals meet the needs of research investigators, educators, and information specialists interested in the physiological sciences.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.