- Database Introduction
MPMI publishes significant research on the molecular genetics and molecular biology of pathological, symbiotic, and associative interactions of microbes and plants. For the purposes of this journal, the term microbe encompasses viruses, prokaryotes, and fungi, as well as nematodes and viroids. The term molecular biology includes studies on biochemical or biophysical mechanisms. Although most papers report original, in-depth research, the journal also publishes short reviews and notes.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.