- Database Introduction
Annual Reviews journals guide researchers to the most important contributions in their fields, and are writtenby expert authors from more than 60 countries. They are among the most highly cited as of the 2015 Release of Journal Citation Reports® (Source: 2014 Web of Science™ Data). The Impact Factor ranking system is based upon the number of times an average article is cited during the previous two years.
- Included Years
- Yue Ming (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.