- Database Introduction
BioOne Complete is an online aggregation of 191 titles in the fields of organismal biology, ecology, and environmental science. A valuable resource for students, faculty, and researchers, featuring timely content on a wide-array of today’s most pressing topics, including climate change, ecological and biodiversity conservation, and natural resource management.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.