- Database Introduction
BMJ started out over 170 years ago as a medical journal, publishing our first research paper on the treatment of squinting. Now, as a global brand with a worldwide audience, we help medical organisations and clinicians tackle today’s most critical healthcare challenges. We do this by by publishing the newest, cutting edge academic research, providing professional development solutions and creating clinical decision support tools. Our expertise extends from publishing and medical education to clinical decision support and quality improvement to enhance day to day decision-making and healthcare delivery. However, our core objective remains unchanged. We continue to support medical professionals and organisations around the globe.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.