- Database Introduction
Cell Press is a leading publisher of cutting-edge biomedical research and reviews. We drive science forward and promote cross-pollination of ideas with our passion for excellence and commitment to innovation. Our aim is to engage the scientific community by communicating important, exciting discoveries made today that will impact the future of research. Our flagship journal, Cell, was launched by Benjamin Lewin in 1974 under the aegis of MIT Press. In 1986, Cell Press became established as an independent publisher and subsequently launched hallmark journals including Neuron, Immunity, and Molecular Cell. We joined the Elsevier family, our parent company, in 1998. Today at Cell Press, our editorial and production teams collaborate with authors and reviewers to publish 14 hallmark primary research journals, 4 primary research journals published on behalf of learned societies and 15 Trends review journals, including gold open access publications such as Cell Reports and Stem Cell Reports (on behalf of the ISSCR). We continue leading in the innovative presentation of exciting scientific discoveries, consistently focusing on delivering highly valued research that drives scientific discovery, spanning a wide range of biomedical disciplines.
- Included Years
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.