- Database Introduction
F1000Prime identifies and recommends important articles in biology and medical research publications. Articles are selected by a peer-nominated global 'Faculty' of the world's leading scientists and clinicians who then rate them and explain their importance. From the numerical ratings awarded, we have created a unique system for quantifying the importance of individual articles. Launched in 2002, F1000Prime was conceived as a collaboration of 1,000 international Faculty Members. The name stuck even though the remit of the service continues to grow and the Faculty now numbers more than 5,000 experts worldwide, assisted by their designated associates. Their recommendations form a fully searchable database containing more than 100,000 records and identifying the best research available. Faculty Members and article recommendations are organized into over 40 Faculties (subjects), which are further subdivided into over 300 Sections. On average, 1,500 new recommendations are contributed by the Faculty each month.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.