- Database Introduction
Cell Cycle is a bi-weekly peer-reviewed journal of high priority research from all areas of cell biology. Cell Cycle covers all topics from yeast to man, from DNA to function, from development to aging, from stem cells to cell senescence, from metabolism to cell death, from cancer to neurobiology, from molecular biology to therapeutics. Our goal is fast publication of outstanding research. Cell Cycle has a prominent Editorial Board, which includes 3 Nobel Prize winners and other outstanding scientists.
Autophagy is a highly selective peer-reviewed journal that publishes papers on all aspects of autophagic processes (i.e., the lysosome/vacuole dependent degradation of intracellular material). The field of autophagy has advanced tremendously, due in large part to the multiple connections between autophagy and various aspects of human health and disease including cancer, neurodegeneration, aging, diabetes, myopathies and heart disease.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.