- Database Introduction
Nature Publishing Group brings you leading scientific and medical research from across the globe. The portfolio combines the continued excellence of the weekly international flagship journal Nature, and its associated high impact Nature research journals, and Nature review journals.
Note: The website of http://www.nature.com can only access issues of the current year and issues from 2015 till the current year. (The journal of Nature can access issues of 1869-1986 and issues from 2014 till the current year.) If you want to access issues of earlier years, please visit the China webiste of
Number Journal Title 1 Nature 2 Nature Materials 3 Nature Chemistry 4 Nature Nanotechnology 5 Nature Energy 6 Nature Physics 7 Nature Photonics 8 Nature Methods 9 Nature Biotechnology 10 Nature Protocols 11 Nature Climate Change 12 Nature Cell Biology 13 Nature Chemical Biology 14 Nature Genetics 15 Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology 16 Nature Reviews Genetics 17 Nature Plants 18 Nature Medicine 19 Nature Structural And Molecular Biology 20 Nature Geoscience 21 Nature Reviews Drug Discovery 22 Nature Reviews Cancer 23 Nature Neuroscience 24 Nature Immunology 25 Nature Reviews Microbiology 26 Nature Reviews Neuroscience 27 Nature Reviews Immunology 28 Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology 29 Nature Reviews Endocrinology 30 Nature Reviews Rheumatology 31 Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology 32 Nature Reviews Disease Primers 33 Nature Reviews Nephrology 34 Nature Reviews Urology 35 Nature Reviews Neurology 36 Nature Reviews Cardiology 37 Nature Reviews Materials 38 Nature Catalysis 39 Nature Electronics
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.