- Database Introduction
OneMine is the product of an innovative collaboration among societies that serve the mining and minerals community. OneMine brings to the Internet a uniquely valuable aggregation of the full-texts of high-impact mining research documents.
OneMine was created in early 2007 by the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). Additional contributing societies adopted the concept quickly. These societies include: AIME (American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineers), IMMS (International Marine Minerals Society), SAIMM (South African Institute of mining and Metallurgy).
- Responsible Librarian
- Lutao Zhou（+86-755-88010816，firstname.lastname@example.org）
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.