- Database Introduction
The world’s most comprehensive collection of peer-reviewed life sciences protocols. SpringerProtocols is the largest database of reproducible laboratory protocols in the Biomedical and Life Sciences. SpringerProtocols offers researchers access to nearly 30 years’ worth of time-tested, step-by-step protocols for immediate use in their labs. All protocols are written and reviewed by distinguished editors in their specific subject areas. SpringerProtocols is an invaluable resource for the modern research laboratory.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.