- Database Introduction
The world’s most comprehensive collection of peer-reviewed life sciences protocols. SpringerProtocols is the largest database of reproducible laboratory protocols in the Biomedical and Life Sciences. SpringerProtocols offers researchers access to nearly 30 years’ worth of time-tested, step-by-step protocols for immediate use in their labs. All protocols are written and reviewed by distinguished editors in their specific subject areas. SpringerProtocols is an invaluable resource for the modern research laboratory.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.