- Database Introduction
CNPeReading is a digital resource platform, which collects ebooks from hundreds of publishers all over the world.
What has been purchased: 2134 kinds of economic books, which are published by IMF (IMF), Cambridge press and other University Presses.
The trial content: 486 kinds of electronic books, including the Princeton University press, MIT Press, Duke University press, other University Presses and the American Society for Microbiology and the American Mathematical Society and ASCE of the American Society of civil engineers. The main subject covering mathematics, finance, physics, chemistry, biology, electronics and electrical engineering, computer science, materials and engineering, environmental science and engineering, marine science and engineering, mechanical and aerospace engineering, mechanical and energy engineering, etc
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，email@example.com）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.