- Database Introduction
Wiley is the international scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly publishing business of John Wiley & Sons, with strengths in every major academic and professional field and partnerships with many of the world's leading societies. For more information, please visit www.wiley.com.Wiley Online Library hosts the world's broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. It delivers seamless integrated access to over 6 million articles from over 1500 journals, over 18,000 online books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases.Featuring a clean and simple interface, this online service delivers intuitive navigation, enhanced discoverability, expanded functionalities and a range of personalization and alerting options. Encompassing 544 titles, and dozens more added each year, Blackwell Reference Online is the home of quality reference resources from across the social sciences and humanities, including:the critically-acclaimed Blackwell Companions and Handbooks;valuable reference materials such as dictionaries, encyclopedias and concise companions;Integrated seamless links to standalone major reference works on the Blackwell Reference Online platform, including:The International Encyclopedia of Communication ;The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literature ;The International Encyclopedia of Revolution and Protest;The International Studies Encyclopedia Online;The Blackwell Companion to Phonology.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.