- Database Introduction
Total Materia is the world's most comprehensive material database which is developed by Swiss company Key to Metals AG from 1999. Total Materia provides over 300,000 metallic and 78,000 non-metallic materials(polymers, ceramics, composites, fibers, foams, honeycombs) from over 60 Standard Orgnizations(including ASTM, SAE, ASME, JIS, DIN, GB, EN etc.) and 700 supplers.
- Responsible Librarian
- Hui Shen (+86-755-88010814，firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.