- Database Introduction
The Taylor & Francis Science & Technology Library covers current content from over 460 peer-reviewed academic journals, plus a backfile stretching back to 1997 where digitally available. The Taylor & Francis Science & Technology Library delivers essential content in the following areas: Chemistry; Engineering, Computing & Technology; Environment & Agriculture; Mathematics & Statistics; Physics.
In addition, we also purchased 7 humanities and social sciences journals : Quarterly Journal of Speech Pack、Asia Pacific Journal of Education、Interactive Learning Environments、International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism、Teaching in Higher Education、European Journal of Higher Education、Studies in Higher Education abstracts Pack.
- Responsible Librarian
- Hui Shen (+86-755-88010814,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.