- Database Introduction
ProQuest Dissertations and Theses (PQDT) is an online database that indexes, abstracts, and provides full-text access to dissertations and theses. It is produced by ProQuest and was formerly known as ProQuest Digital Dissertations. The bibliographic database (without full text dissertations) is known as Dissertations Abstracts or Dissertations Abstracts International .
PQDT annually publishes more than 90% of all dissertations submitted from accredited institutions of higher learning in North America as well as from colleges and universities in Europe and Asia.The scope covers extensive aspects.It is the vital source of information for nowaday.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.