- Database Introduction
The New England Journal of Medicine is the most widely read and influential medical journal in the world. Widely cited in journals of all medical specialties, the peer reviewed original articles are aimed at physicians and those interested in medical practice. Sections include Images in Clinical Medicine, Review Articles, Editorials, Correspondence, and Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，firstname.lastname@example.org）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.