- Database Introduction
JSTOR's archival journal collections include more than two thousand journals in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. Both multidisciplinary and discipline-specific journal collections are offered, covering more than 50 academic disciplines. At present, JSTOR contains a range of Arts & Sciences collections, a multidisciplinary Life Sciences Collection, discipline-specific collections across several fields, and four primary source collections. Collections on JSTOR include the complete archival record of each journal. Coverage begins at the first volume and issue of the journal ever published, and extends up to a publication date usually set in the past three to five years.
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.