- Database Introduction
The Journal of Environmental Quality (JEQ) is a bimonthly journal published by ASA, CSSA, and SSSA. Papers in JEQ cover various aspects of anthropogenic impacts on the environment, including terrestrial, atmospheric, and aquatic systems. Emphasis is given to the understanding of underlying processes rather than to monitoring.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，email@example.com）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.