- Database Introduction
Ei Compendex is the broadest and most complete engineering literature database available in the world. It provides a truly holistic and global view of peer reviewed and indexed publications with over 17 million records from 73 countries across 190 engineering disciplines. Every record is carefully selected and indexed using the Engineering Index Thesaurus to ensure discovery and retrieval of engineering-specific literature that engineering students and professionals can rely on. By using Ei Compendex, engineers can be confident information is relevant, complete, accurate and of high quality. Content sources (and counting *) • 190 engineering disciplines • 73 countries • 1,988 publishers • 3,800+ journals • 117 trade magazines • 80,000+ conference proceedings • 83 book series • articles in press from 1,261 journals Content size (and counting *) • 17+ million records >1970 • 10+ million journal articles • 5.7+ million conference papers • 25,000 records added weekly • 1.78 million records from 1884-1969 (Ei Backfile)
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Hui Shen (+86-755-88010814,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.