- Database Introduction
About ACM For more than 60 years, the best and brightest minds in computing have come to ACM to meet, share ideas, publish their work and change the world. ACM Publications offer the premier venues to showcase cutting edge research, breakthrough discoveries, practical solutions to real world challenges, technology news, and commentary from the computing world’s thought leadership. Through conference proceedings, journals, magazines, newsletters and books, ACM provides the resources that inspire tomorrow’s innovations. About the ACM Digital Library The world’s most renowned computer scientists,scholars, researchers, and practitioners volunteer their time to help ACM provide the global computer science community with the highest-quality resources — from conferences and workshops to magazines, newsletters, and many of the field’s highest-impact scholarly journals — all through subscription to the ACM Digital Library. Contents:53 Journals and Transactions ; 4000+ conference proceedings ;37 Special Interest Group newsletters;The ACM Guide to Computing Literature (2,200,000 bibliographic records) ;ACM Oral History interviews;Affiliated Publications. Key Facts About The Digital Library
- Responsible Librarian
- Yue Ming (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- Copyright Notice
- 1.Any downloading of the library-subscribed electronic resources by network downloading software tools is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Any redistributing electronic literatures to informal users and any use of these electronic literatures for the purpose of making profits are prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, neither organization nor individual has the right to provide informal users to access the library-subscribed electronic resources via proxy server.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules, the library will make a detailed investigation. The violator will be punished.