Due to system upgrading, the following services will be suspended during the upgrading period.
- January 26th - February 21st: Services regarding Library Card Authentication will be suspended;
- January 27th - February 21st: Searching, requesting or renewing physical items via the library website will be suspended;
- January 27th - February 21st: Circulation services will be suspended;
- During the upgrading period, the Service Desk will still open but only consultations are provided;
- Meanwhile, online resources can still be accessed. You are also encouraged to use the printers, Computer Hub and Group Study Rooms etc. as usual.
Below are several reminders:
- During the winter vacation, please come to the library before 22:00 pm on January 26th if you need to borrow any item.
- Loans that are due between January 27th and February 21st can be returned before February 28th.
January 17th, 2018